Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
We are looking for a Sales commission expert who will own commission processes and proactively apply changes, improvements, and automation opportunities. An ideal candidate for this role will be able to diagnose and solve commission related issues, understand compensation plan language, calculations, and attainments. This role will be collaborating with other cross functional teams including HR, Finance, and Accounting.
How you'll contribute:
- Support the Commission Operations team’s processing of monthly, quarterly, and annual commissions and incentives by validating, reconciling and reporting on commission related calculations
- Work closely with various cross-functional teams to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of commission payments and associated deliverables
- Identify and support process improvement efforts, while being open to new opportunities to simplify and standardize processes
- Conduct analysis of data from multiple sources to build various compensation models for payment calculations
- Perform audits of data sources to confirm accuracy and functionality of system/processes
- Provide timely responses and issue resolution, escalating as appropriate, to inquiries from all levels in the organization
- Maintain, operate, and update commissions system (CaptivateIQ)
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience
- Excel skills (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, data modeling, etc.)
- Experience with process ownership that includes identifying, prioritizing, and implementing improvements
- Working cross-functionally with different operational teams
- Experience with Commissions/Compensation system (CaptivateIQ, Xactly, Callidus/SAP, etc.)
- Experience with SOX compliance is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19