Confident humility is core to Blend’s DNA. It takes confidence to transform an industry, but it takes humility to know where our expertise ends and our partners’ and clients’ expertise begins.
Embrace the difficult path
We think beyond shortcuts and invest in solving the right problems.
Decisions over outcomes
We focus on improving our decision-making quality instead of fixating on immediate outcomes.
We work smart and hard
We view working “smart” as just the start. Working smart and hard drives improvements and accelerates career growth.
Empowerment over control
We hire world-class talent and trust each individual to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
A career at Blend is so much more than work
Intentionally investing in Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Blend
At its core, DIB centers around three specific beliefs in support of Blend’s vision and purpose: becoming the equitable employer of the future, creating an accessible consumer lending ecosystem, and demonstrating impact beyond the office.
Life at Blend
Benefits are a manifestation of our principles. We believe they help foster an inclusive, employee-led culture where everyone can do their best work.
- Thoughtful, regular compensation reviews
- Support for workshops and lectures to develop your craft
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits covered 100%
- Wellness Program that covers a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, and more
- In-office lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is looking for explorers to transform consumer finance, a $40+ trillion industry that remains largely untouched by technology. We’re a leader in this space — our customers represent 25% of mortgage volume in the U.S. — and now we're setting our sights on the broader consumer finance ecosystem. Come join Blend and help us make an entire industry simpler and more transparent.
Interested in an internship or new grad role? Visit our University Careers page.
See our Candidate Privacy Notice.
- Engineering Manager - Fulfillment
- Quality Engineer
- Software Engineer - Backend - Disclosures/Followups
- Software Engineer - Data
- Software Engineer - Infrastructure
- Software Engineer - San Francisco / New York
- Software Engineer, Backend - App Engine
- Software Engineer, Backend - Blend Close
- Software Engineer, Backend - Fulfillment Team
- Software Engineer, Backend - Lending Platform
- Software Engineer, Frontend - Borrower Core
- Software Engineer, Frontend - Consumer Banking
- Software Engineer, Frontend - Lender Foundation
- Software Engineer, Fullstack - Consumer Banking
- Software Engineer, Fullstack - Home Insurance
- Software Engineer, Fullstack - Pre-Approval
Legal And Compliance
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.