Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Customer Success Manager for our mid-market segment is a client facing role focused on unlocking significant value for our customers and prospects through transforming the technology that powers their lending processes. A Customer Success Manager works with Relationship Managers in two core activities 1) Drive revenue increases at existing customers by increasing product utilization, 2) build the business case for customers to adopt additional Blend solutions. This role will require a deep knowledge of a focused set of strategically valuable customers’ and prospects’ business needs and goals. You will work with your Relationship Manager as well as a cross functional set of internal stakeholders (Product, Deployment, Support, Marketing) to present the right solutions, at the right time, to drive utilization of the Blend platform, sell and implement new features and product offerings, and build champions of the Blend offering.
How You'll Contribute:
- Build and deepen executive relationships with the customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Own and drive ARR growth of existing SKUs, governance of all account initiatives.
- Drive success metrics including tracking impact of platform and deployment efforts
- Participate in detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Home Buying Journey offerings, maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years' prior relevant customer-facing experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with ability to develop trusted relationships with C-level executives
- Technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Self-starter with proven listening skills
- Experience in supporting complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner,snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19