Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We are seeking professional customer service centric individuals that can support the concierge desk, engaging with agents, consumers and lenders. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Silicon Valley company that.
You will play a leading role in supporting our concierge desk with direct engagement with all market participants. Reporting to the Head of Concierge, you will be responsible ensuring consumers are receiving superior service, following up on tasks, maintaining the integrity of our CRM and providing support throughout a consumer’s home-buying journey.
How you'll contribute:
- Contribute to a high leverage and highly critical role within the company
- Collaborate with senior leadership and contribute towards Blend's mission of creating a seamless experience for both their lenders and consumers
- Plenty of growth and development opportunities within a subsidiary at a larger company like Blend
- Remote work opportunity measured on your output
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 year as a full-time Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate License preferred
- Strong skillset developing relationships with customers
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- From first touchpoint facilitate and maintain strong relationships with targeted agent
- Team player, open minded, easily adaptable to change
- Problem solving abilities
- Proactive communication skills
- Closing skills - asking for high level 5 star reviews on service
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- Journey meditation app access
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options