Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for go-to-market strategy, market analysis, and positioning of Blend’s core end-to-end digital mortgage solution. You will be joining an established product marketing team that focuses on revenue growth and scale by creating timely, authoritative, defensible product knowledge and collaborating with marketing, product, and sales to iterate on a winning go-to-market strategy.
At Blend, our goal is making the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer for consumers. Today, we partner with financial institutions of all sizes to process more than $1B in mortgages, home equity, and consumer loans per day. If you are someone who “geeks out” on the research and data analysis required to build competitive, customer, and market intelligence and gets passionate about incorporating qualitative feedback and quantitative data to win new business and drive utilization, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you make a difference.
We have a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Financial services experience a plus.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a cross-functional, go-to-market operating team (includes product, sales, customer success team members) to assess ARR/pipeline health, evaluate marketing and sales performance, and iterate on GTM strategy.
- Develop and iterate market intelligence on our buyer personas: who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Develop and continuously iterate on compelling messaging that out-positions the competition. Coordinate responses to changes in competitive landscape.
- Partner with product management to develop product positioning and messaging, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points.
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales to develop and iterate on a pricing/packaging strategy to drive business objectives (from maximizing ARR to capturing market share).
- Oversee the launches of new products and features, including content creation, campaign strategy, and sales enablement.
- Understand the needs of our sales teams and provide content/training to support them, including market knowledge, product knowledge, value selling (ROI), etc.
- Partner with demand gen teams to assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of industry experience.
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Strong preference for a background in fintech or financial services.
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement.
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options