Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is building a tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems.
We work hard, together, and with respect. We are looking for an energetic, creative, and results-driven Event Coordinator to help us execute on our ever growing events calendar. You will work closely with internal teams and external vendors to build a premium brand experience at our events, helping us inspire our customers, educate our prospects, and expand our reach into new markets.
If you are someone that enjoys driving events from planning to completion and building relationships across teams, we want to hear from you. Ideal candidates have experience managing or supporting events, managing event sponsorships, working with event management tools, and multi-tasking in a high-paced startup environment.
- Lead event execution for small and mid-sized industry events, hosted field events, and customer roundtables.
- Help the Field Marketing team execute event plans and manage logistics before, during, and post event for large industry trade shows, partner conferences, and hosted events, including our annual customer conference.
- Partner with marketing ops to streamline event execution from registration to sales hand off including email communications, managing lists, and setting up event programs in Marketo, Salesforce, and Splash.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with event vendors and venues.
- Manage event data and analytics including data capture, cleansing, and reporting to stakeholders.
- Manage the Field Marketing team’s resources including swag inventory, booth vendor management, and budget tracking.
- Passion for event marketing and team operations
- Experience supporting events from proposal to execution and follow up.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, including the ability to define scalable processes and respond on short timelines when exceptions are needed.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write, edit, and proofread copy.
- Excellent collaboration skills, including a team-oriented mindset, the ability to coordinate work across multiple teams, and comfort advocating for best practices.
- Interest in event analytics and metrics, with a desire to continuously iterate and improve operational processes.
- Strong growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, regularly evolving startup environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo (or other marketing automation platform) preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Event Marketing
- Willingness to travel up to 25%