Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is in a very interesting phase right now. We’re no longer a startup that’s just building a product as quickly as possible. Now, it's a balance between moving fast, but also having a more long term view of how our software needs to be tested. We want to take Blend, which has found product-market fit in a market that has infinite possibilities and scale it 50x. Blend is looking for a QA manager to lead a team of QA engineers across our platform. This team is responsible for functional testing during feature development, working with software engineers to improve our test coverage, and ensuring standard methodologies are followed for reliable and fast testing.
Your role will be to support, grow, and advise the QA engineers that report to you. You will also collaborate with product, design, and other relevant teams to define and hit key company and engineering goals.
How you’ll contribute:
- Guide a team of talented QA engineers and help them achieve a high degree of technical excellence
- Partner closely with product managers and deployment teams to build and test high quality features that will delight customers
- Help QA engineers grow and meet their career goals, and set the pace for the team
- Recruit top-tier talent as the team grows
- Encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging
Who you are:
- 2+ years professional experience managing QA engineers
- 5+ years as a QA engineer working with production software at scale
- Shown ability to collaborate with other engineering teams and business stakeholders
- Strong advocacy and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Fintech or enterprise software
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options