Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is building a tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
We are looking for a creative, results-driven marketer to own customer marketing at Blend. You will work closely with our customer success team and other internal resources to plan and execute a data-driven customer marketing strategy.
- Design and execute multi-channel communication strategies for diverse customer audiences including executives, administrators, and a variety of users.
- Research and develop customer journeys to help Blend increase user adoption and drive faster uptake of new product features.
- Lead a small cross-functional marketing pod focused on customer marketing programs.
- Manage the execution of email campaigns, direct mail, webinars, events and other channels used in customer marketing programs.
- Partner with the Field Event team to drive customer registration and engagement at our user conference next year.
- Work with the Customer Success and Product teams to develop and promote an effective user training and certification program.
- Work with internal teams to establish data requirements and any new necessary processes for tracking customer marketing success.
- Experience developing customer marketing programs at B2B SaaS organizations
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple parallel delivery schedules.
- Experience driving complex projects with multiple stakeholders to completion.
- The ability to work independently and across multi-disciplined teams.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, regularly evolving startup environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo (or other marketing automation platform)
- 3+ years of experience in Demand Generation or Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business or a related field