Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We are looking for a Product Designer Intern to join our team this summer! As a Product Design intern at Blend, you’ll work closely with fellow product designers and collaborate closely with product, engineering, and research. You’ll contribute to the end-to-end product development process from brainstorming ideas for our next generation experience to tracking success post-launch.
Product Designers at Blend are passionate about creating the best possible end-to-end experience, both on and off screen, for our customers and consumers. If you are looking to make a positive impact in the world by bringing simplicity, transparency, and delight to the complex, confusing industry of consumer finance, join us!
How you'll contribute:
- Design product experiences that are intuitive and thoughtfully and intentionally crafted
- Problem solve, push the boundaries, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards vision
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high fidelity wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and prototypes
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with fellow Product Designers across various teams
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to articulate your design decisions
Who you are:
- Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- An appetite for feedback and encourage all work to be reviewed and discussed
- A curiosity and eagerness to learn on how to continuously improve
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with design tools(Figma, Sketch, etc.)