Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Product Manager at Blend, you will build the technology that powers the future of lending. We are looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart. You don't shy away from new challenges; the harder the problem, the better.
You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You are design-oriented, think in terms of key performance indicators (KPIs), and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
- Articulate and bring others along withthe vision for your area that aligns with our broader business strategy and delivers value to our current and future consumers and lenders
- Build for platform scale and extensibility, driving and enabling others to leverage new capabilities and build out integrations in the ecosystem
- Thoughtfully challenge assumptions and expose your reasoning for decisions
- Collaborate closely with engineering and design teams to ship and iterate for maximum impact and quick learning(includingcrafting strategies and specs, driving alignment and reviews, managing in-flight work, and understanding and sharing outcomes)
- Build cross-functional relationships and handle complex projects across internal and external teams, including strong partnerships with customers
- 4+years experience building extraordinary software as a Product Manager
- The ability to make decisions in the face of uncertainty and with incomplete information, and an eagerness to learn from the outcomes
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather data, both qualitative and quantitative, emerge with insights, and make and communicate well-reasoned decisions
- Technical fluency that enables you to creatively explore possibilities and challenge constraints with engineering, with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of talented engineers
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
- A desire to move fast and act with confident humility
Nice to Have
- Experience in the financial services, lending, and/or enterprise software
- Experience building API-driven platforms and working with third-party developers
- Experience shipping successful integrations third-party systems