Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for a senior content marketer to join the editorial team. The right candidate for this role has deep financial services knowledge, a strategic mind rooted in marketing fundamentals, and the writing chops to pull it all together. Primary responsibilities include supporting content strategy development, executing longer-form content in support of identified strategies, and assisting with peer review of other editorial projects.
Collaboration with the editorial, product marketing, and product development teams will be essential to success in this role, as will a self-driven capacity to grow projects from seed to flower. We are looking for a well-rounded content marketer as comfortable ghostwriting a byline as they are structuring an ebook.
You will be joining a small-but-mighty editorial team that supports full-funnel marketing by creating engaging and relevant content.
How you'll contribute:
- Leverage industry knowledge and expertise to actively shape content strategy
- Participate in planning exercises to identify storytelling opportunities in alignment with established messaging targets
- Write content bundles featuring long-form assets, ranging from infographics to ebooks to ghostwritten thought leadership, that actively support goals identified during planning
- Manage content creation workflows, including maintaining Asana tasks and engaging support partners at key milestones
- Proactively seek inputs from product marketing and product development teams to ensure accuracy of product representation in storytelling
- Partner cross-collaboratively with key stakeholders to facilitate completion of assets, including working with design counterparts to influence the look and feel of final assets
- Share editorial responsibility with team lead, focusing primarily on industry and product alignment(<5%)
- Provide additional industry knowledge support for non-editorial projects, such as supporting messaging for field marketing events
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of experience in a B2B content or writing role, preferably within the financial services industry
- Compassionate and committed teammate
- Self-starter with the stewardship to see a project through completion
- Compelling storyteller with a knack for narratives that resonate with financial audiences
- Deep understanding of strategy, tone, and style
- Resourceful, creative, and organized, with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Fintech experience
- Startup/tech experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave