Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Home Buying Journey Team at Blend is focused on helping our lenders make the overall home buying process, in addition to the mortgage process, smoother and cheaper for their customers. We provide a number of services to our lenders to help them do this, including a real estate agent referral service, a home insurance marketplace, a title insurance agency, and a moving concierge.
We are looking to hire a full-time Salesforce Administrator to help the operational teams that power these experiences do so more efficiently and effectively. In conjunction with the operational leaders of those teams you will be responsible for helping define and execute our strategy and roadmap for doing this. This is a huge opportunity to impact the home buying experience of a large number of people and be a part of one of the fastest growing, most exciting, parts of Blend.
How You'll Contribute:
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations, including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, and use of declarative tools.
- Partner with Blend engineers and Salesforce developers when customization is needed.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration, data dictionaries, and help-related materials for users as applications are developed.
- Assist with 3rd party integrations where needed
- Define a healthy instance and build out strategy and controls to ensure we meet this
- Provide support to end users of SFDC and related systems for escalated issues
- Supporting both the B2B and B2C aspects of our business and the unique challenges that come with optimizing respective SFDC instances to support both
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Development Certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with multiple SFDC orgs, including supporting multiple business models
- Advanced declarative experience including comfort with flows. You should have a strong view on which tool (workflow rules, process builders, flows, apex) is best for any given job and why
- Outstanding communication, team work, and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Intellectual curiosity and excitement around problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks.
- Track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Salesforce and third-party applications
- Strong analytical ability and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Apex and LWC framework
- Web application development experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19