Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We are seeking an exceptional leader for our Field Marketing team who can accelerate our growth through world-class event experiences and develop our team of field marketing professionals. You will work closely with our CEO and the Blend Leadership Team to ensure our events deliver an exceptional experience to our customers and prospects.
You will play a critical role elevating our brand in the marketplace, generating pipeline, accelerating deals, and deepening relationships with our customers and partners. You will be responsible for defining how Blend’s events program develops over time supporting sales and growth objectives, supervising all major events, managing the overall field marketing budget, hiring and retaining top talent, and creating a positive team culture that empowers everyone to do their best work.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Lead the Blend Events and Field Marketing team, which is responsible for all corporate, field, and third-party industry events.
- Work closely with our CEO, President, Head of Growth, Head of Marketing, and Head of Design to deliver events that inspire, inform, and motivate our customers and prospects to invest in a deeper partnership with Blend.
- Develop, communicate, and execute a field marketing strategy with ambitious OKRs that elevates our brand reputation in the marketplace, generates pipeline, and accelerates deal cycles.
- Partner with senior leadership and cross-functional DRIs to craft the overall events strategy, identify the messaging architecture, and drive alignment across agendas, content criteria, speaker selection, user experience, and creative platforms.
- Drive strategy alignment for our annual customer conference and annual executive summit. Must be fluent in directing messaging priorities, identifying thought-leadership themes, and ensuring content and experience consistency across all touchpoints pre, during, and post-event.
- Stay at the cutting-edge of industry trends and event performance through competitive analysis and market research, distilling insights into strategy pillars.
- Drive brand affinity and create customer advocates through a laser focus on customer-first experiences, and translating our values to our events and communities.
- Manage relationships with industry trade associations that offer key third-party event opportunities (i.e. American Bankers Association, Consumer Bankers Association, etc.)
- Partner with our Comms team to create a platform for our executives to showcase our innovation and our customers to highlight their success by speaking at third-party industry events.
- Oversee planning for personalized field events that create deeper engagement with our top accounts. Manage an end-to-end lead process that effectively creates and advances opportunities.
- Leverage a deep understanding of our GTM and product strategy to engage and influence target personas throughout the buying cycle.
- Build effective collaboration processes with all external and internal partners responsible for supporting the execution of our events.
- Staff and attend in-person events as needed, you may be asked to travel up to 25% of the time
- Work alongside the team as a player-coach, comfortable and willing to execute down to the smallest detail.
Who You Are:
- 12+ years of event management experience including executing B2B technology marketing events
- 7+ years of experience managing events teams
- Strong executive presence and ability to drive alignment with C-suite executives.
- Excellent relationship management and expectation-setting skills.
- Exceptional ability to drive corporate event strategy and content based on a deep knowledge of our products, customers, and market trends.
- Proven track record of collaboration with internal and external production teams to execute digital and in-person events flawlessly
- Skilled leader who promotes a culture of empowerment, growth and collaboration, while maintaining high standards of performance and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong event content and programming center of excellence with demonstrated experience creating thought leadership-rich agendas and content
- Fluent in online event platforms and tools for digital and in-person events
- Thrives in a fast-paced high-growth environment with the ability to successfully manage and prioritize simultaneous programs and meet deadlines Demonstrated success in campaign management and cross-functional project management
- Proven track record creating and executing integrated marketing plans that have ambitious KPIs and measurable pipeline impact
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Demand Generation - Account Based Marketer
- Marketing Operations - Data and Reporting Specialist
- Product Marketing - Partner Marketing