Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a member of the Business Development team, you will focus on identifying, evaluating, and executing on new partnerships to build long term value across customers and markets. The ideal candidate enjoys project planning and collaboration with internal and external partners to apply new technologies and solve industry challenges.
- Learn and maintain a deep understanding of the Blend platform
- Learn and maintain a deep understanding of the mortgage and broader consumer lending industry
- Identify, compare, and propose opportunities for Blend to reach new users and new markets
- Position partnership opportunities to internal and external decision makers to align on scope and sequencing of activities
- Manage close collaboration with Product, Sales, and Professional Services to execute on solutions
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in strategy, consulting, or technology fields
- Experience identifying and presenting milestones and tasks required to manage project success
- Comfortable with ambiguity and recommending solutions with limited information
- Comfortable engaging and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively to apply data and technology to tackle business problems
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience working in enterprise SaaS, mortgage, or consumer lending industries
- Experience negotiating, finalizing and executing on complex partnership agreements
- Existing real estate and/or title insurance agent or broker license(s)