Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Consumer Banking team is growing. This team is responsible for delivering instantaneous and personalized financing experiences across a financial institution’s entire portfolio of products. You heard that right - the entire portfolio of consumer banking products. We’re building the products and platform that catapult Blend into a much larger market (outside of our flagship mortgage product).
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution for one or more consumer banking verticals, platform capabilities, and partnership channels. This team is like a startup up within a startup; one that has achieved product-market fit and is entering the hypergrowth phase. We’re pushing the boundaries of what it means to both access and provide financial products, constantly validating our ideas with customers and data, and delivering value at massive scale . Sound interesting? Read on:
You will use your strong technical acumen to advance our product suite, develop new microservices and data sources that eliminate the need for documents and workflows, and evolve our underlying technology platform to deliver great value to our customers. You will partner with our sales and marketing teams to pitch and validate your roadmap, and will partner with our engineering and design peers to build elegant and scalable products.
How you'll contribute:
- Deeply understand Blend’s customers’ needs to inform the strategy and roadmap for your products
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to distill complex challenges into simple and scalable solutions
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features on time with high quality
Who you are:
- 5+ years of technical product management. Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the end-customer through platform capabilities
- Proven history of successfully managing and delivering, large cross-functional projects on time and with high quality
- Proven history of working with customers and partners, from executives to technical project teams
- Strong communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
- You have deep interest in financial services, and prior experience to draw on
- You have shipped product at B2B companies and are adept at pitching and selling to customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19