Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Sales Compensation & Strategy role will provide input on Plan development, track and maintain quota credit and commission calculations as well as a variety of plan analysis and reporting functions as needed. This position will require great attention to detail and an ability to understand comprehensive compensation plans, identify concerns and make suggestions for improvement.
How You'll Contribute:
- Operationalize data input requirements for plans needed to process and calculate commissions (i.e., SFDC data fields, defining which teams/functions own gathering the data by specified cut-off date, etc)
- Prepare quotas based on corporate strategy targets, calculate rates, accelerators, etc
- Review all quota credit calculations and commission payments for accuracy.
- Obtain, evaluate and audit raw data in order to generate commissions analysis reports.
- Track performance to goals (ie., attainment vs. quota; monthly/YTD payouts; etc)
- Forecast performance
- Perform ad hoc commission-related analyses and projects as required.
- Partner with manager to perform analysis for current and future commission plans.
- Quarterly or semi-annual retrospective review of plan principles vs. corporate strategy -- provide recommendations for any mid-year changes
Who You Are:
- Prior Commissions experience
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- High degree of focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CaptivateIQ a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner,snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19