Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Creative Project Managers help unlock the creative potential of the brand design team by transforming complex business objectives into action items. We are looking for someone who is a champion for efficiency, clarity, and compassionate collaboration.
How you'll contribute:
- Build and own internal and cross functional operating models & processes including project plan, meeting rhythms, and tools.
- Support the design team throughout the entirety of a project from idea to delivery.
- Facilitate consistent communication across project teams and key stake-holders
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting expectations, including adherence to established timelines, business objectives and legal requirements.
- Support the utilization and success of self-service assets and tools (templates, Brandfolder, Google slide)
- Own external vendor relationships and budgets (freelancers, agencies, etc..)
Who you are:
- Minimum 3+ years of creative production/project management experience
- Experience and fluency in all aspects of creative workflow-both digital and print
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously or a large program with multiple work streams and partners
- Excellent problem-solving skills and abilities to identify and solve for roadblocks, dependencies, and constraints
- Enviable interpersonal skills to build trusted working relationships across the organization
- Basic knowledge of Airtable, Adobe Creative Suite, Gsuite, Microsoft office
- Self-motivated attitude
- Excellent documentation and archival skills