Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend Insurance Agency, a national P&C Insurance agency, is seeking a B2B Account Executive. The position will be directly responsible for enabling the future growth of the company. We are looking for driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our fast growing organization.
The Account Executive will be responsible for generating new lender relationships for Blend Insurance Agency, and working towards the agency's overall growth targets, while helping customers understand the strategic direction of the agency at large, and communicating the ways in which it unlocks significant levels of value for every customer.
How You'll Contribute:
- Building relationships internally and with lenders to guide strategic decisions and help develop the process of delivering Homeowners Insurance solutions to our lenders and their borrowers
- Identifying prospective Blend Insurance Agency customers by generating qualified prospects that result in new business
- Owning and managing the Homeowners Insurance enablement pipeline and sell through strategy for each opportunity
- Demonstrating the value of Blend Insurance Agency services to prospective customers, build trust, and use a solutions focused approach to gain their relationship
- Onboarding new relationships to ensure their success as Blend Insurance Agency lender partners
- Working closely with all levels of client-facing organizations to uncover opportunities for growth
- Partnering with our product team to provide feedback and contribute to the insurance product roadmap.
Who You Are:
- Current B2B Insurance, Fintech, Insurtech, or Financial Services Account Executive, Sales Engineer, Business Development or similar role.
- 3+ years' prior relevant sales experience in the Insurance, Title, Insurtech, Fintech or financial services industries
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend Insurance Agency product, current market conditions, and our customers' and their borrowers’ needs
- Demonstrated listening and feedback skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19