Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for building outbound and inbound lead generation. You will help generate qualified leads that result in new business, supporting our scaling efforts and contributing to the success of our team. We are looking for driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our fast growing sales organization at Blend.
How You'll Contribute:
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads using creative follow-up tactics designed to increase interest in Blend’s product
- Partner with our seasoned account executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Qualify and respond to incoming inquiries
- Create a phenomenal first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a positive experience
- Represent Blend at industry trade shows while educating and engaging with potential customers
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (software sales is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options