Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Consumer Banking team is growing. This team is responsible for delivering instantaneous and personalized financing experiences across a financial institution’s entire portfolio of products. You heard that right - the entire portfolio of consumer banking products. We’re building the products and platform that catapult Blend into a much larger market (outside of our flagship mortgage product).
As a Manager, Product Management, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution for our consumer banking platform. The consumer banking business has achieved product-market fit and is entering the hyper growth phase. We’re pushing the boundaries of what it means to access and provide financial products, constantly validating our ideas with customers and data, and delivering value at massive scale. The platform underpins the long-term success of both the consumer banking business and Blend as a whole. Sound interesting? Read on.
You will use your strong technical acumen to evolve Blend’s product delivery, from our data model, workflow engine, UI and services layers, analytics, and deployment tools. Partnering with the teams owning our major banking verticals and capabilities, you will define and execute a platform roadmap that enables faster speed of development and deployment, greater extensibility of shared components and services, and the foundation for the future of consumer banking product experiences.
How you'll contribute:
- Deeply understand our customers’ problems and the nuances of the financial products we’re providing, continually informing and validating your strategy and roadmap
- Partner with cross-functional teams, distill complex challenges, manage competing priorities and time horizons, and deliver a coherent, highly effective platform solution
- Leverage your technical acumen to deeply understand engineering problems, deliver detailed specifications, and speak confidently about what the team is working on, critical technical decisions, and the trade-offs of various approaches
Who you are:
- 7+ years of technical product management. Strong preference for experience building or scaling platform technologies
- Deep understanding of complex web application architecture
- Proven history of successfully managing and delivering, large cross-functional projects on time and with high quality
- Proven history of working with customers and partners, from executives to technical project teams
- Strong communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Paid Developmental Opportunities (courses, workshops, etc)
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Manager, Product Management
- Operations Leader, Homebuying Journey (Westlake Village, CA)
- Product Analyst