Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend recently kicked-off Insurance operations to create better connectivity in the Mortgage process, which we've revolutionized through technology. The insurance team is growing like wild-fire and needs someone like you to provide support for both day-to-day and long-term strategic operations. If you are motivated, hard-working, analytical, and attentive we'd love to hear from you.
- Offer logistical support when it comes it office space, supplies, events and food.
- Manage incoming and outgoing information, including mail and validate data accuracy.
- Own various company communications and assist in Quality Control projects.
- Own end-to-end lifecycle of carrier/agent appointments appointment and licensing process.
- Lead new-hire on-boarding process, gathering input from various stakeholders
- Much, much more :)
- Requires a high school diploma/GED equivalent
- Positive attitude and ability to help others
- 2 years minimum of experience adding value in an office setting
- Proven track record of strong project management skills, being deployed in a corporate, retail, or hospitality setting.
- Strong ability to communicate complex concepts across various audiences.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Familiar with Gmail, G-suite and Google Chrome environment
- 40+ WPM