Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Partner relationships are critical to Blend’s success. As a member of the Business Development team, you will establish partnerships with third-party financial services technology vendors. You will work closely with cross-functional teams at Blend to build and strengthen partner relationships.
How You'll Contribute:
- Build and deliver partnerships enabling customers success, and deep integrations with client technology solutions
- Manage partnerships throughout the lifecycle: from inception to fully-scaled programs advancing major company goals and objectives.
- Develop processes and metrics for scaling partnerships over time and track partnership health.
- Monitor industry trends for opportunities to optimize and evolve partnership models as needed.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in business development, consulting, or technology fields
- Demonstrable knowledge of technology, integrations
- Demonstrable record of building building and growing partnerships
- Demonstrable ability to build buy-in with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable business acumen, creativity, and thoughtfulness
- Demonstrable experience structuring, negotiating deals and creating partnership frameworks
- Project/program management - proven ability to execute, drive and deliver
- Independent and able to thrive in an unstructured environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner,snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19