Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is seeking an expert senior website lead to join the brand marketing department. The right candidate for the role is a highly analytical and detail-oriented B2B digital marketer. This person will own Blend’s marketing website (blend.com), set the strategy and own the day-to-day execution across traffic growth, SEO, persona-specific journeys, testing, personalization, conversion rate optimization, analytics, and long-term web strategy.
Core responsibilities include running performance metrics for the site and serving as the web project manager to make sure regular updates run efficiently, on-schedule, and within scope. Working cross-functionally with the design team, content team, web developers and the marketing channel managers will be essential to success in this role!
How you'll contribute:
- Drive all Blend.com projects working in partnership with brand design, campaign managers, and developers on strategy, site navigation, performance optimization, and updates
- Develop and implement a plan to build end-to-end digital journeys for every funnel stage that ultimately result in strong conversion
- Ensure the website experience reflects the Blend brand across visuals, messaging, voice, and tone
- Drive cross-functional partnership across brand design, content marketers, campaign managers, product marketers, and marketing operations to launch content and deliver updates
- Develop and report on site analytics both overall and against specific campaigns
- Develop and execute against an ongoing a/b testing roadmap
- Work with web developers to establish and maintain standard methodologies
Who you are:
- 6+ years B2B digital marketing experience with a focus on web
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, SEO and Wordpress; experience partnering with website designers and developers
- Proficient in web analytics and a/b testing tools
- Strong technical marketing mindset and toolkit
- Experience with SaaS
- Detail-oriented, passionate about solutioning
- Growth oriented, customer-centric, and strategic thinker
- Experience with or strong knowledge of financial services
- Short form copywriting skills (for testing/optimization)