Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Learning & Organization Development Team is looking for a Program Manager to help build a transformative approach to learning and development. As an LOD Program manager, you’ll support Blend’s overall strategy and growth by helping us implement “The Blend Way,” our operating system for scaling a high performance culture and building an accessible path for everyone to outperform.
How you’ll contribute:
- Help translate business strategy into effective programs and best practices for the LOD team to build and launch
- Identify opportunities to scale and continually improve LOD program effectiveness in a hypothesis driven and data-informed way
- Lead planning, design and build of performance solutions that could include coaching programs, facilitated workshops, team coaching and development and asynchronous learning opportunities (e.g., e-learning)
- Partner with cross-functional partners to both develop performance coaching and learning strategies and align professional with priorities and performance targets
- Build and deliver high quality coaching training, curriculum and workshop facilitation
- Collaborate closely with other internal subject matter experts (e.g., Sales Enablement, HR Business partners, Department leadership) and external vendors (when applicable) to execute against professional development strategies
- Measure and evaluate the ROI programs, tied directly to core competency improvement and direct impact to key business metrics
Who you are:
- Experience managing ambiguity, taking strategy to full execution and continuous improvement.
- Experience successfully organizing and leading large change initiatives, driving for organizational improvements, and building consensus between entities, swiftly.
- Comfort building and facilitating professional learning programs (e.g., Program designs, project management documentation, creating program measurement tools, analyzing program data)
- Ability to use basic coaching techniques for corporate professional development
- Ability to focus on top priorities and meet swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Proven success at managing with influence using consultative skill sets to drive change cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level managers and executives.
- Comfort with startups and the chaos that rapidly changing business needs and rapid growth brings with it. Having comfort and bringing calm in the face of ambiguity. Readiness to build or own whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Proficiency with inclusive leadership and diversity management.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave