Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is now helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance.
Blend Insurance is growing our Client Care team to be the mediator between our customers and carriers. We are looking for an exceptional person to join this team – someone who regularly goes above and beyond to provide the best possible service and relevant solutions.
How you'll contribute:
- Receive and place phone calls with customers and carriers
- Process customer and carrier requests and application requests from the web or agency in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up on applications and/or additional paperwork with customers and carriers to ensure policies are issued on time and remain in force
- Review and update Blend Insurance systems and carrier systems to accurately reflect both automated and manual changes to customer policies
- Identify and execute upon opportunities to cross-sell additional products
- Restore existing relationship and policy with customers looking to cancel
- Ensure that carrier and agency underwriting guidelines are met
Who you are:
- Current Property and Casualty License
- Knowledge of Personal Lines and Homeowners Insurance
- Must exercise good judgment and be able to work both independently or in a team setting as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of G-Suite(Gmail, Google Sheets, Calendar, Google Drive and Google Docs)
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options