Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We're building a smart, tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
The Blend Integrations team is responsible for providing the technology that connects the Blend platform to various external systems inclusive of partner platforms and customer specific integrations alike. The team consists of Blend Integration Engineers, Technical Product Managers, Solutions Architects and industry partners all supporting our integration development.
The Encompass Technical Product Manager (TPM) is responsible for creating a vision for, and executing the ongoing development and enhancement of integration pattern between Blend and ICE’s Loan Origination System, Encompass. The overarching intent in owning this pattern is to drive scalability, stickiness and efficiency in delivery amongst our customer base on Encompass. The individual in this role will work cross-functionally with Blend Product, Engineering and Client Operations as well as external software and service providers to develop a feature roadmap for the integration and execute development against that roadmap to drive customer value at scale.
How you'll contribute:
- Partner closely with Business Development, Product and Customer Success to drive impact through the integration development lifecycle. Develop objectives and metrics, ensure priorities are data-driven, and balance short-term and long-term goals
- Develop, and execute against, roadmap for integration patterns between Blend and Encompass
- Serve as an internal Subject Matter Expert on the integrations in your portfolio
- Develop proofs of concept for new integration features
- Oversee integration development projects developed either by 1) in-house Integrations Engineering team or 2) Third Party development partners
- Support the development of a sales strategy for each integration
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience developing and evolving a product functionality roadmap
- 3+ years of experience managing technology implementation projects
- Experience integrating using Restful APIs and SDKs
- Domain expertise in data integration patterns, protocols, and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills along with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Skilled at multitasking, can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently and interfacing with other lines of business, developers and QA
- Ability to break down projects into phases, technical tasks and sub-tasks to delegate to appropriate development personnel
- Attention to detail; clear, logical thinking
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, team environment
- Experience with ICE Encompass
- Experience in the Home Lending industry
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave