Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
In this critical role, you will lead the recruiting efforts for our Engineering, Product and Design teams. This position is hugely impactful, as you will manage our highly productive technical recruiting team, and collaborate with the technical leadership in these groups. Success in this role will involve having a view into the teams recruiting efforts, including driving key measures such as capacity and output, as well as building successful recruiting programs to increase top of funnel activity. You will both build dashboards for leaders, and help your team by driving automation and efficiency.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team, you will also partner closely across Blend’s organization, helping to build effective assessment programs, managing and monitoring our DIB efforts for technical teams, and creating delightful candidate experiences for your teams. Our recruiting team is full of amazing potential, and building successful career development plans for the team, as well as mentoring and coaching will be key to this role’s success.
How you’ll contribute:
- Partner with senior technical leadership on all aspects of the hiring process.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of technical recruiters and sourcers to meet the needs of our ambitious hiring plans across multiple locations.
- Be accountable for overall team goals in line with industry benchmarks.
- Measure and cascade recruiting reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence, and make decisions informed by data.
- Work with HR Business Partners to proactively understand organizational development changes, and long term team strategies
- Advocate Blend’s passion for inclusion and diversity initiatives, including helping to develop our internship and apprenticeship programs and collaborating with our diversity partners for top of funnel sourcing efforts.
- Create innovative sourcing, evaluation, and closing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience.
- Help ensure your team is structured to ensure we are aligned to adequately support the business and flexible to changing business priorities.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
Who you are:
- 5+ years in full-cycle recruiting, preferably in tech and/or enterprise software
- 3+ years of managing a team of technical recruiters
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams
- Experience working with executives, leaders, and HR Business Partners
- Understanding of key recruiting metrics, their significance, and how to derive them
- Track record of taking ambiguous projects and turning them into successful programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Driven and reliable. You can successfully manage numerous tasks at once and are always ready for the next challenge
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to flex to jump on new market opportunities.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19