Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We are looking for an Application Support Manager, responsible for full software lifecycle management of both SaaS and on-prem enterprise application suites that support Blend’s business. Reporting into our Information Security Officer/IT Head, you will lead a team and develop processes for effective management of business applications, including planning, implementation, ongoing management and user support; and help to ensure efficient operation of Blend’s business users including finance and other groups.
How you’ll contribute:
- Manage a team of business and IT analysts dedicated to improving business application processes at Blend.
- Design and implement standards and processes for full lifecycle support of business applications including planning, implementation, support, business continuity, upgrades, etc.
- Design and implement IT General Controls framework across the enterprise applications and work with internal and external auditors to ensure continuous compliance
- Provide strategy and guidance for selection and integration of new applications
- Provide business user support within Blend including tier two support functions, and interactions with vendors for tier three support.
- Provide leadership in reducing complexity and costs associated with business application suites
- Provide internal training to tier one support staff and internal users on application usage
- Use data analytics tools to measure application usage and optimize use of application functionality (e.g., leveraging automation) and supporting processes
- Work with information security to ensure compliance, control data access, and provide subject matter expertise related to the supported applications.
Who You Are:
- A seasoned IT professional with 5+ years of experience managing a group supporting business applications
- A systems-level thinker who can apply their organizational skills to manage a team supporting several complex and related applications
- An organized project manager who can manage complex, multi-stakeholder engagements from inception to completion with minimal supervision and exacting attention to detail;
- Able to listen to business users and create technical specifications or solutions from business requirements
- Understanding of IT governance and general controls
- Skilled in developing and executing change management strategies in high-growth technology companies or comparable environments;
- Has demonstrated ability to develop application support processes and manage a group to defined metrics and results
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options