Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Our Platform team is growing. This team is responsible for building and continuously evolving our API-first, extensible platform to catapult Blend into a much larger market, to serve the needs of any financial product, in addition to our flagship mortgage business.
Specifically, our digital lending platform allows financial enterprises to rapidly deliver modern experiences that are lower-cost, delightful, frictionless, and transparent in hours and days instead of weeks and months as low-code with our headless services, or no-code using an extensible, drag-and-drop designer. Sound interesting? Read on.
As a Product Manager of the digital lending platform, you will be responsible for ideating, iterating, and delivering the visual journey builder platform that empowers non-coders and low-coders to deliver delightful experiences. You’ll partner closely with the Blend field, engineering, and product teams cross-functionally to better understand their product objectives, partner with our customers to understand their complex workflows, to define and execute a builder platform roadmap that enables a faster speed of development and deployment, greater extensibility of shared components and services, and the foundation for the future of product experiences across all our verticals.
How you’ll contribute:
- Partner with cross-functional teams, distill complex challenges, manage competing priorities, identify, define and deliver a shared builder platform for our internal field organizations, and business and functional analysts from our customer enterprises
- Define, build and launch new ways for our customers to configure, extend and build their own visual experiences as workflows, and reusable components through a multi-user, collaborative web-based builder
- You will be responsible for every step of your user’s journey - from building experiences to deploying, testing, and maintaining their workflows and integrations with Blend
- Leverage your technical acumen to deeply understand engineering problems, deliver detailed specifications, and speak confidently about what the team is working on, critical technical decisions, and the trade-offs of various approaches both internally within Blend and externally with our customers and partners
- Work with our customers, and internal product verticals to identify commonality and shared experiences, reduce duplication, and accelerate delivery
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product management delivering SaaS
- Can identify problems, and seek solutions in ambiguous spaces
- Have a proven history of shipping and iterating on successful platforms
- Embrace design-led thinking and work closely with your designers to build best in class experiences
- Can effectively communicate, provide context, set direction, evangelize and drive cross-functional alignment and adoption
- Can map and communicate how engineering system design decisions relate to customer, business, and company outcomes
- Strong communication skills - you can operate at a strategic level and deep dive into the technical details with ease
- Background in computer science or working knowledge of component-based architectures or experience building or scaling developer and visual builder tools is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave