Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Blend Deal Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the quote to cash processes, and helping to improve sales velocity and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for supporting the development of standard and non-standard deals, shepherding approvals, and ensuring deals are booked properly in the CRM. In this role, you will be helping us to track our renewal pipeline and working with the Sales, Account Management, Finance and Legal teams to help ensure we optimize contracts that support the development of Blend’s long-term value. Additionally this role will be responsible for ensuring the Deal Desk process fulfills all reporting requirements.
How You'll Contribute:
- Draft, review and provide mentorship on standard and non-standard sales orders, restatements and re-terms, amendments and other agreements as necessary.
- Participate in training of the Sales team on any updates to deal process or tools from Sales Operations, Legal or Finance teams.
- Work with Sales Operations, Legal and Finance teams to build out robust approvals processes in Salesforce (SFDC).
- Review customer signed Order Forms to ensure they align with the opportunity information included in SFDC and make updates to SFDC as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies and serve as an escalation point to business partners for quote-to-cash operations.
- Act as a primary liaison with all cross-functional business partners involved in the order process to facilitate agreement closure.
- Provide renewals management with regular status updates and accurate visibility to forecasted attrition, and escalate as needed for support.
- Aid in the maintenance of the CPQ database with current products, pricing, approvals, and legal language.
- Ensure entry of all usage based opportunities in SFDC to aid in commission calculations and usage tracking and reporting.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Deal Desk, Order Management, or Finance experience
- Ability to manage multiple deals and tasks simultaneously and experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong change management skills and experience with a rapidly changing business environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience detecting revenue recognition / GAAP issues on sales orders
- Steelbrick / Salesforce CPQ (strongly desired)
- Experience in Software & SaaS industries a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19