Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As an Email Marketer at Blend, you will lead strategy and execution for our diverse email programs. You will utilize Marketo and Salesforce to their fullest potential to help us effectively engage B2B buying centers. And your passion for optimizing all aspects of email communications - including segmentation, personalization, nurture flows, template design, copy, deliverability, open and response rates, and more - will be essential for us to engage and nurture a broad range of buyer and user personas.
An ideal candidate will also be a strong contributor to the overall health and success of the marketing team, helping us develop our demand gen strategy, build efficient processes, and execute effectively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Lead strategy and execution for Blend’s email communications to prospects and customers.
- Manage all aspects of email campaigns including setup, testing, scheduling, deployment, and reporting.
- Manage our email nurture programs including developing, testing, optimizing, and maintaining effective pathways for driving prospects through the funnel.
- Develop an approach to delivering personalized communications for different personas and buying cycles.
- Work with the Field Marketing team to support pre-event and post-event communications for a broad range of industry and hosted events, ensure registration runs smoothly, and support post-event analytics.
- Work with our Account Management team to develop effective communications for onboarding new users and promoting the availability of new features.
- Lead the efforts to optimize our email templates, deliverability, open rates, response rates, and more through the use of A/B testing and other tactics.
- Stay on top of email marketing best-practices and bring fresh, innovative ideas to the team.
- 2+ years of email marketing experience.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Experience using HTML and CSS to modify Marketo email templates.
- Strong knowledge of email and delivery best practices as well as a passion for staying at the forefront of what’s new.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, including the ability to define scalable processes and respond on short timelines when exceptions are needed.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write, edit, and proofread email copy.
- Strong collaboration skills, including a team-oriented mindset, the ability to coordinate work across multiple teams, and comfort advocating for best practices.
- Passion for analytics and metrics, with a desire to continuously iterate and improve programs, nurture campaigns, and operational processes.
- Strong attention to detail.