Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is now helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance.
As an Insurance Client Advisor at Blend Insurance you’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for customers and carriers and truly transform the technology that powers the home insurance process. As an early member of the Insurance team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our process, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the culture.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell insurance policies to prospective policy holders by providing rate quotes and coverage information
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits, and help assess their goals and needs in a timely manner
- Make customized product recommendations based upon your assessment
- Close inbound sales from leads for homeowners insurance
- Service and maintain renewal policies
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification
- Act as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need
- Act as a broker for top insurance companies
- Develop a rapport based upon trust and integrity
- A current Property & Casualty license
- 3+ years of insurance sales experience with a proven track record of sales skills and abilities in a Contact Center
- Passion for providing a great customer experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and adapt at mastering new processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written, verbal and presentation delivery with ability to clearly communicate the features and benefits of products to customers
- Strong computer skills and aptitude to quickly learn new systems
- Must have a high level of initiative, drive and desire/openness to learn new skills and information