Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend’s Mortgage Team is responsible for powering the core functionality of Blend’s lending platform that enables mortgage lenders to deliver a more frictionless, compliant, and accessible ecosystem to their customers.
Blend’s simple and transparent user experience is powered by an array of critical services that enable automation, intelligence, and data accuracy. As a Senior Product Manager on the Mortgage team, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of these critical services and vertical components. You will use your strong technical acumen to tackle technically complex challenges across domains such as document data extraction and workflow automation. You will be infinitely curious, developing a deep understanding of the mortgage industry and Blend’s customers business process. You will partner closely with engineering peers to build scalable and elegant solutions that deliver tangible value to Blend’s customers.
How you'll contribute:
- Deeply understand Blend’s customers’ needs to inform the strategy and roadmap for your products
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to distill complex challenges into simple and scalable solutions
- Drive execution of the your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features on time with high quality
Who you are:
- 5+ years highly technical product management experience
- Proven history of successfully managing and delivering, large cross-functional projects on time and with high quality
- Strong technical competence - experience building highly technical, server side products and ability to speak knowledgeably and provide perspective on technical projects
- Extremely analytical, experience leveraging data to drive strategy, priority, and execution
- Strong communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19