Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is hiring exceptional relationship managers responsible for recruiting new real estate agents to join our exclusive referral network. This will include building strong relationships with the agents to help them succeed.
Our fast-growing Partner Program is building a team of skilled real estate agents across the country to help home buyers find the perfect home. As a relationship manager, you’ll introduce our unique program to real estate agents, help them onboard, and provide the support they need to be successful and create happy customers.
This position is currently 100% remote. In office work will resume at a later date, yet to be determined. Office equipment will be provided and training will be conducted virtually.
How You'll Contribute
- Recruit, train, and coach Partner Agents, to achieve their goals
- Serve as a mediator between the home buyer, real estate agent, and loan officer
- Continually seek solutions to improve the experience for everyone involved
- Ability to work in a high volume, multitasking environment, while still delivering customized, best in class customer and partner experience.
- Utilize outbound contact and marketing techniques to engage, nurture, and onboard new Partner Agents
- Maintain high level of productivity with limited supervision
- Prioritize highest leverage activities to maximize Partner Agent activations and retention
Who You Are
- Two years of customer service experience
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Passion for real estate and knowledge of the home buying process
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with real estate professionals
- A client-advocate mindset, with the attitude that the customer is always right
- Google Docs and CRM experience required; knowledge Salesforce is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- A well-rounded Wellness Program that covers a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massage
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options