Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
This role on the Product Finance & Strategy team will be an integral part of the Blend Finance & Strategy Org. You will own the preparation of budgets, forecasts, monthly financial analysis, reporting, and ad hoc analysis for an entire product. We are looking for someone who makes confident, fact-based decisions and approaches problems from different perspectives to suggest and implement solutions.
How You Will Contribute:
- Develop complex financial models to forecast revenue and expenses, evaluate new product-lines, and outline business initiatives
- Own the financial model and develop a strong understanding of key financial levers for your product
- Manage and advise on special projects such as new product or pricing launches, corporate and business development projects, and capital market initiatives
- Create ad-hoc business performance reports, data analysis, and complex financial models to help key stakeholders make strategic decisions
- Conduct variance analysis, identify key drivers, and make recommendations for change
- Partner with marketing and other department leaders to develop ROI analysis for various products and business initiatives
- Assist with developing finance and business presentations and related supporting materials for investors, board members, and senior leadership
- Act as the gatekeeper for financial data and manage wider distribution of financial materials for various purposes
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking and/or operating experience at a fast-paced tech company
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering and collaborating across multiple functions
- Proven ability to understand how financial decisions impact business performance and strategy
- Strong Excel modeling and superior analytical skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Organized, flexible, and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Experience with Adaptive, NetSuite, and Salesforce
- SQL, Python, or other data languages
- Strategic Finance experience at leading FinTech
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19