Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend’s Mortgage Group is responsible for powering the core functionality of Blend’s lending platform that enables mortgage lenders to deliver a more frictionless, compliant, and accessible digital experience to their customers. From powering an industry leading borrower application experience, to providing innovative tools for loan origination teams, to driving automation in the processing and fulfillment of loan applications, this team is the reason over 300 mortgage banks and lenders trust Blend as their end-to-end digital lending platform.
This is an exciting fast-paced team focused on Blend’s core data verification products. As a product manager on the Verifications team, you will own a core connectivity product line that enables end-consumers to connect their financial accounts and credit score on applications across the platform. Our asset and credit connectivity products have been the cornerstone of platform capabilities. Moving forward, this team will work closely on platform wide insight and analytics capabilities, as well as our upcoming proactive finance initiatives.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead product development lifecycle of asset connectivity and credit products, including design, development, quality assurance, launch, and post-launch optimizations
- Manage relationships with internal and external executive stakeholders - including lenders, external partners and data providers - soliciting feedback and building support for strategic initiatives
- Work cross functionally with engineers, analysts, product design and legal & compliance to build user experience interfaces; scope and prioritize projects
Who you are:
- 2+ years of product management. Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the customer
- Experience working on API based products
- Experience building user experience interfaces for internal and external users;
- Experience building platforms leveraging data analytics systems.
- Experience working with data products and services related to transactions, credit and/ or income data.
- Familiarity with integrating across data providers and optimizing for coverage, performance and data quality
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave