Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
How you'll contribute:
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and assist with scheduling interviews, sending status updates, managing the onsite interviews and booking any travel arrangements when required (once back in the office)
- Deliver the best possible candidate experience including prompt replies to scheduling requests and going above and beyond to make candidates feel welcome, whether in person or virtual
- Keep our applicant tracking system organized and up to date
- Assist with special projects tailored to your career growth path
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- Outstanding multitasking, time management, and prioritization skill set
- Greenhouse and GoodTime experience is plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with a spectrum of different personalities and working styles
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain composure while tackling problems and last-minute changes
- Comfortable handling confidential information appropriately and discreetly
This is a full-time contract to hire position and can be remote.