At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Our team of eight people is looking for a Senior Database Administrator who will be a hands-on, dedicated Azure DBA/support person. The team handles development & support, data services (ETL/ELT), Azure Data Factory, SQL data warehouse, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS & PowerBI reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute data integration strategies and approaches for batch and near real-time data Acquire, ingest, and process data from multiple source systems into the data lake.
- Troubleshoot various problems that arise in day-to-day work. Independently analyze, solve and correct issues in real time and provide problem resolution end-to-end.
- Optimization and Performance tuning of SQL Server database server that includes Server Tuning, Query Tuning, Memory, CPU bottleneck, Performance Monitoring etc.
- Expertise in Index tuning, rebuild, reorg strategies
- Experience in Data Centre Migration Activities
- Experience in designing ETL for data movement between excel, flat file, bulk Insert, DTS and a variety of SSIS packages including custom transformations as per business requirements
- Experience using PowerBI and Data Visualization
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in Azure, including Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse, and Data Lake Storage
- 2+ years design, configure, deploy, and evolve robust, secure, and optimized Azure Cloud enterprise-scale data solutions
- 1 year experience Azure DEVOPS Automation
- 5+ years experience in Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and Administration of SQL Server 2016,2014, 2012, 2008R2
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses