Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
How you'll contribute:
- We are looking for engineers who are passionate about distributed systems design, performance optimization, software architecture and scalability.
- You are a strong collaborator who is willing to work with feature development teams to understand their needs from the platform and design solutions that fulfill their immediate needs.
- You establish good patterns for the long-term scalability and maintainability of the application.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working on high-quality production software
- Excellent communication and leadership skills for collaborating with other teams, you've worked in cross collaborating teams before
- Solid experience and understanding of maintainable distributed systems
- Ability and willingness to help others succeed and be productive (along with a consistent record of doing so to date)
- Experience working with Go, TypeScript or Node.js
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- Experience with AWS
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19