Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
How you'll contribute:
- You’ll help to lead architectural decisions to support immediate and future product and platform needs.
- You’ll mentor and grow other team members through regular 1:1s, code reviews, and design reviews.
- You’ll collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to build new features or revamp existing features.
- You’ll bring your experience to bear to help to improve the processes and patterns of the team.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of experience building high-quality production software
- You understand accessibility (a11y) best practices.
- You’ve worked in a modern product development organization and can effectively collaborate with product and design to guide complex projects to successful outcomes.
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience building enterprise software
- Experience building a UI platform
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19