Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
How you'll contribute:
- Build the future of our design system (Alchemy) at Blend – envision what’s possible, identify the starting points and incremental milestones, and establish the design point of view.
- Foster a high degree of accountability and trust within your team and those you partner with.
- Establish the design language used consistently across the design and engineering org.
- Deliver design components with consideration on the user experience , visual language, and brand direction taking into account inputs from stakeholders.
- Evangelize and champion Alchemy across Blend, identifying, prioritizing, and pursuing opportunities that deliver impact and value. Articulate the results and impact to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Consider and integrate accessibility into Alchemy’s principles.
- Create documentation to evangelize consistent usage of Alchemy.
Who you are:
- 5-7+ years experience in product design with 2+ years experience in design systems
- Your portfolio demonstrates experience designing and scaling a highly collaborative design systems effort.
- You are a strong systems thinker with hands-on experience building and maintaining design systems libraries.
- You have created and maintained cross-functional and design team alignment in a fast-moving organization, identifying clear priorities and deliverables.
- You have fluency in product design, accessibility, brand, and front-end engineering, as pertains to the creation and deployment of design systems.
- You bring clarity to the vision and simultaneously care deeply about the detail.
- You have successfully navigated an inspiring cultural change across an organization.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Product Designer (Senior) - Consumer, Consumer Banking
- Product Designer (Senior) - Enterprise, Close
- Product Designer (Senior) - Enterprise, Consumer Banking