How you'll contribute:
- Lead cross-functional, go-to-market initiatives with representatives from product, marketing, sales, business development, and customer success
- Partner with product management to develop product positioning and messaging, value propositions, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points.
- Partner with brand and account-based marketing teams to design campaigns and assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products.
- Develop content to drive successful product launches and feature adoption activities, including thought leadership, roadmap presentations, marketing collateral, and internal enablement.
- Develop and continuously iterate on the body of knowledge around buyer personas: who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Apply this knowledge to provide direct support for sales on high-value opportunities.
- Develop and continuously iterate on compelling competitive messaging..Collaborate with Finance to develop and iterate on a pricing/packaging strategy to drive business objectives (from maximizing ARR to capturing market share).
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Strong preference for a background in fintech or financial services.
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement.
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.