Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for a world-class operator with strong project management skills to help with integrating our first major strategic acquisition. You will be reporting into the integration management leader within the Strategic Operations team. Over the next 12 months you’ll predominantly support functional leads in planning and executing against their plans, to allow for a smooth integration between the two companies. Once integrations are complete, you’ll focus more of your time on core Strategic Operations type functions, such as leading high-impact, cross-functional projects, help identifying and implementing new opportunities to grow Blend’s business, and more.
How you'll contribute:
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of cross-functional activities
- Provide analytic support and insights to inform and help drive functional- and executive-level decision-making around resource needs and opportunities
- Escalate process blockers or inefficiencies; Help evaluate efficacy of team processes and systems and optimize for speed, scale and overall impact on the product experience
- Produce regular reporting integration progress and health
- Document the current process and work, identify areas of improvement, and laying the ground for an M&A integration playbook.
Who you are:
- An expert project manager: someone who facilitates structured decision making, drives clarity in ambiguous environments, assigns clear ownership for deliverables, and holds the overall project team to account for completing mission objectives
- A naturally collaborative leader who can guide people to develop their plans, help them execute against them, and identify any downstream impacts and implications
- Excited and motivated by solving hard problems
- A self-starter who can lead complex, multi-stakeholder projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision
- Adept at prioritizing when all issues are “urgent,” and assessing what activities have the highest impact on the business
- Comfortable with making fast decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Able to persuade others without formal authority
- Intellectually curious and committed to self-improvement
- A crisp communicator
- Someone with a low ego
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or email@example.com.