Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for usage growth and feature adoption at existing customers. This will require tailoring the broader go-to-market strategy to the targeted needs and use cases at specific customers and segments of customers and will require deep collaboration with our customer success team. You will be joining an established product marketing team that focuses on revenue growth and scale by creating timely, authoritative, defensible product knowledge and collaborating with marketing, product, and sales to iterate on a winning go-to-market strategy.
At Blend, our goal is making the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer for consumers. Today, we partner with financial institutions of all sizes to enable the processing of more than $3.5B in mortgages, home equity, and consumer loans per day. If you are someone who “geeks out” on the research and data analysis required to build competitive, customer, and market intelligence and gets passionate about incorporating qualitative feedback and quantitative data to win new business and drive utilization, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you make a difference.
We have a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Financial services experience a plus.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a cross-functional, go-to-market operating team (includes product, marketing, and customer success team members) to drive usage growth and feature adoption of Blend
- On an ongoing process, design installed-base GTM strategies, as well as evaluate marketing and customer success performance, and iterate on campaigns to achieve these strategies.
- Develop and iterate market intelligence on user and buyer personas: who they are, how their day-to-day use of Blend, and their key pain points that Blend can address.
- Develop and continuously iterate on compelling messaging that drives feature adoption, usage, and utilization, as well as coordination of responses to changing customer priorities.
- Partner with product management to develop product positioning and messaging, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points.
- Collaborate with customer success on pricing strategies that drive renewal and account growth.
- Ensure that existing customers are a target audience for product updates from release notes to new product and feature announcements.
- Understand the needs of our customer success teams and provide content/training to support them, including market knowledge, product knowledge, value selling (ROI), etc.
- Partner with marketing teams to assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that are targeted at installed based customers.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of industry experience.
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing, preferably with some experience in customer marketing.
- Strong preference for a background in fintech or financial services.
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement.
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19