Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is looking for talented software engineers to join our diverse and fast-growing engineering team. As a software engineer, you’ll work throughout the stack, from large-scale data processing to web UI. Specifically, you will be responsible for building new features and functionality enabling our company to deliver critical software to major mortgage lenders. If you are a developer with a deep understanding of CS fundamentals and are excited by a dynamic, collaborative work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent coding, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to distill and convey complex information to multiple stakeholders
- Eagerness and ability to rapidly learn new skills, technologies and concepts, taking personal initiative to execute on projects
Nice to haves
- Prior industry experience as a software engineer (domain knowledge in enterprise software or home lending not required)
- Web app development experience
- 4+ years of experience in application development