Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is looking for talented software engineers to join our diverse and fast-growing engineering team. As a software engineer, you’ll work throughout the stack, from large-scale data processing to web UI. Specifically, you will be responsible for building new features and functionality enabling our company to deliver critical software to major mortgage lenders. If you are a developer with a deep understanding of CS fundamentals and are excited by a dynamic, collaborative work environment, we want to hear from you!
Who you are:
- Excellent coding, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to distill and convey complex information to multiple stakeholders
- Eagerness and ability to rapidly learn new skills, technologies and concepts, taking personal initiative to execute on projects
- Prior industry experience as a software engineer (domain knowledge in enterprise software or home lending not required)
- Web app development experience
- 4+ years of experience in application development
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options