Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is now helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance.
Blend Insurance is growing our QC team to be the mediator between our customers, financial institutions and insurance carriers. We are looking for an exceptional person to join this team – someone who regularly goes above and beyond to provide the best possible service and relevant solutions.
- Receive and place phone calls with customers, insurance carriers and financial institutions
- Process customer, insurance carrier and financial institution new business requests from the agency interface in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up on applications and/or additional paperwork with customers and insurance carriers to ensure
- Review, add and update Blend Insurance and carrier systems to accurately reflect both automated and manual changes to customer policies
- Responsible for evidence of insurance delivery to the financial institutions and customers. Making sure all insurance requirement documentation is met in order to proceed with funding the loan and compliance
- Current Property and Casualty License preferred but optional
- Knowledge of Personal Lines and Homeowners Insurance is a plus, but not required
- Must exercise good judgement and and to be able to work independently or in a team setting as needed
- Excellent verbal skills and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail and underwriting
- Knowledge of EZLynx, Hellosign and Dialpad, a plus but not required
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of G-Suite(Gmail, Google Sheets, Calendar, Google Drive and Google Docs)