Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is building a tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change the financial services industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
We are looking for a creative, results-driven marketer to join our demand generation team and develop ABM programs at Blend. You will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to plan, develop, and execute an ABM strategy for our top accounts. The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills for working in partnership with a cross-functional marketing team to deliver personalized, high value experiences to our largest customers and prospects.
How you'll contribute:
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans for strategic target accounts that focus on new logo acquisition and deepening customer relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing, content marketing, and field marketing teammates focused on strategic accounts and other high-touch marketing efforts.
- Partner closely with sales, account management, and SDR teams to capture account intelligence and ensure the field is aligned on all aspects of marketing plans.
- Oversee the deployment of personalized, high-touch, account-specific marketing programs to deliver the right messages at the right time.
- Design and execute multi-channel communication strategies for diverse prospect audiences including executives, administrators, and a variety of users.
- Manage the execution of email campaigns, direct mail, webinars, events, and other channels used in ABM programs.
- Lead efforts to bring a more high-touch, account focused strategy to all go-to-market teams and functions.
Who you are:
- Experience developing and running account based marketing programs at B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- The ability to translate a general problem statement into a full program and execution plan with strong stakeholder alignment
- Strong leadership and program management skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, regularly evolving startup environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo (or other similar marketing automation platforms)
- 2+ years of experience in Account based marketing
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- The financial services industry or other highly regulated industries.
- ABM platforms, tools and vendors
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Demand Generation - Account Based Marketer
- Field Event Team Lead
- Marketing Operations - Data and Reporting Specialist