Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Learning & Organization Development Team is looking for a Program Manager to help build a transformative approach to learning and development. As the L&OD Program manager, you’ll support Blend’s overall strategy and growth by determining which competencies create the highest levels of success for our employees and teams, “The Blend Way,” and illuminating an accessible path for everyone to build and hone them.
How You'll Contribute:
- Act as a strategic consultant connecting current and future business outcomes to execute performance and skill building strategies for Blend employees
- Lead strategic recommendations, planning and implementation of performance solutions that could include coaching programs, facilitated workshops, team coaching and development and asynchronous learning opportunities
- Partner with the senior business leaders and other cross-functional partners to establish a trusted partnership developing performance coaching and learning strategies, and align professional development strategies with key business priorities and performance targets
- Deliver high quality coaching training and workshop facilitation
- Collaborate closely with other internal subject matter experts (e.g., Sales Enablement, HR Business partners, Department leadership) and external vendors (when applicable) to execute against professional development strategies
- Measure and evaluate the ROI programs, tied directly to core competency improvement and direct impact to key business metrics
- Identify opportunities to scale and continually improve program effectiveness in a hypothesis driven and data-informed way
Who You Are:
- Proven record (certification ideal) of Coaching and personal Coaching development
- Experience successfully inspiring and leading change, driving for organizational improvements, and building consensus between entities, swiftly
- Ability to focus on top priorities and meet swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation communication skills
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Comfort and experience creating professional program management documents and materials (e.g., Program designs, project management documentation, creating program measurement tools, analyzing program data)
- Proven success at managing with influence using consultative skill sets to drive change cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors.
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level managers and executives.
- Comfort with startups and the chaos that rapidly changing business needs and rapid growth brings with it. Having comfort and bringing calm in the face of ambiguity. Readiness to build or own whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Proficiency with inclusive leadership and diversity management.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- A well-rounded Wellness Program that covers a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options