Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for go-to-market strategy with a focus on activating channel partnerships. This will involve working with partners to understand their target customers and helping their sales teams position Blend’s consumer banking and end-to-end digital mortgage solutions. You will be joining an established product marketing team that focuses on revenue growth and scale by creating timely, authoritative, defensible product knowledge and collaborating with marketing, product, and sales to iterate on a winning go-to-market strategy.
At Blend, our goal is making the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer for consumers. Today, we partner with financial institutions of all sizes to enable the processing of more than $3.5B in mortgages, home equity, and consumer loans per day. If you are passionate about working with channel partners to build and execute a go-to-market strategy to win new business and drive utilization, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you make a difference.
We have a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Financial services experience a plus.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a cross-functional, go-to-market operating team (includes product, business development, and partner teams) to assess ARR/pipeline health, evaluate marketing and sales performance, and iterate on GTM strategy.
- Understand the needs of the partner’s sales and marketing teams and provide content/training to support them, including market knowledge, product knowledge, value selling (ROI), etc.
- Augment Blend’s knowledge of buyer personas by tailoring them to the needs of specific partner audiences, including messaging about the advantages of the partner+Blend solution.
- Develop and continuously iterate on compelling messaging that out-positions the competition. Coordinate responses to changes in competitive landscape.
- Partner with product management to develop product positioning and messaging, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points.
- Manage rollout of new products and features for the partner ecosystem.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of industry experience, preferably with some experience in a partner management role.
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Strong preference for a background in fintech or financial services.
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement.
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19