Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an impactful copywriter to join the editorial team. The right candidate for this role has experience translating key marketing themes into impactful prospect-facing communications. B2B experience is a big plus.
Collaboration with the editorial, email marketing, and demand generation teams will be essential to success in this role, and in addition, an ability to remain highly organized and accountable to deadlines.
You will be joining a small-but-mighty editorial team that supports full-funnel marketing by creating engaging and relevant content.
How you’ll contribute:
- Work with demand generation leads to align targeted goals with a proposed content mix
- Adapt messaging from hero assets, brand campaigns, and field events in support of 1:1 and 1:few distribution tactics
- Write distribution content, including emails, infographics, landing pages, and other relevant assets
- Manage content creation workflows, including maintaining Asana tasks and engaging support partners at key milestones
- Proactively seek inputs from targeted program owners to ensure alignment
Who you are:
- Writer with 2-3 years of experience in a copywriting role, ideally with a strong B2B foundation
- Compassionate and committed teammateSelf-starter with the stewardship to see a project through to completion
- Compelling storyteller with a knack for narratives that resonate with financial services audiences
- Quick adapter of established strategy, tone, and style guidelines
- Resourceful, creative, and organized, with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- B2B experience
- Fintech experience
- Startup/tech experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave